SOLD - older strobe stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellonracing

Mar 10, 2016
Burlington
It is all gone as of Monday March 14.
I'm cleaning up the workshop and have a bunch of strobe light equipment and miscellaneous vehicle light items. Most of the stuff is Whelen Eng. and was in working condition when it was taken out of service. However, there are no guarantees and certainly no warranties. The photos are pretty accurate but a couple things have been added and maybe some taken. The box is way too heavy to ship so it would be local (Connecticut) pick up only. I'm not going to try to itemize everything. And, everything must go in one shot. I'm not going to give it out piece by piece. Send me an email if you want close up photos.

Last edited:
That's a decent haul there
What part of Conn?..
Thanks

thas not that horrible... if someone gets these ill buy some stuff off of them for my squad that needs 2 trucks outfitted.

Burlington / Bristol
hmm about a 4 hr run hmmm not too far from my brothers might give me a oppertunity to stop off and see him tempted give me a day or so to figure it out waiting on some $ to hit my acct then i will know 100% but thinking i will

Last edited:
if everything goes right and my deposits hit my acct in am i will probably make the trip on tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup