NOS Aero lens value

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
My buddy picked me up a NOS blue 4 section aerodynic lens at a yard sale for a steal of a deal a few days ago, what are they worth? Should I sell of find a bar for it?

thanks,

Rich

I'd say its worth about what Federal charges for 'em new, I don't know how much they cost new though. I bought a NOS in the Federal box 4 section solid red with clear inside section dome for $50 shipped from a Florida surplus company about three years ago, they could have got more they just wanted it gone.

Considering the AeroDynic is still in production and you can order new domes from FedSig, they would be worth less the 1/2 of new in my opinion. How can you tell how old they are? The domes are very expensive new because they are glues sections and you have to order them by section for the specific lightbar. They are still worth good money, but they are not anything that one can still not get new.

AeroDynic, Dome Colors Order Form

http://www.fedsig.com/products/docs/par ... 20Form.pdf

Thanks guys. I cant tell its brand new easily, no scratches, scuffs, plus it was in a bag , with a folded cardboard sealing it with "Signal Tech" on it. Ill toss pics up later on.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup