For Sale: Modern Mounting bars, feet, hardware, straps, and a rough Sireno Crossbar

JohnMarcson

Site Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I have no idea what all of these mounts go to; some are to 8000/90h bars (far left), and there are LP6000 feet at the bottom right. Other than that they came with bars that I display without feet and I lost track, or I got them in an auction lot. The Sireno crossbar is missing an endcap and had a lot of stuff drilled into it. One of the sets of feet fit it. I am looking for $350 OBOlot.jpghardware.jpgcrossbar.jpg plus shipping for all of it or I will take offers on specific items and decrease the lot price as the things sell.

What kind of price y'all looking at for all the Code 3 tube feet, U and flat plates, and corresponding bolts, nuts, and washers that go with them, John? I tried my best to highlight the parts I'm interested in.

Attachments

• Code 3 tube feet and hardware.png
    Code 3 tube feet and hardware.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
What kind of price y'all looking at for all the Code 3 tube feet, U and flat plates, and corresponding bolts, nuts, and washers that go with them, John? I tried my best to highlight the parts I'm interested in.
Honestly, make me an offer. I need to clean them out

Honestly, make me an offer. I need to clean them out
I did throw an offer on your ad, just wanted to send a bump message in case you didn’t see a notification yet

are these still available? also how much would you like for a pair them?
I believe so. I would like to weigh them for shipping first... but I will not charge a terrible amount over the shipping cost. Standby...

Last edited:
I still have these pictured below. I would like to get $10 per item OR $50 for all six plus shipping. I believe I should be able to get these shipped for $19. But, I would do $65 shipped/total for all 6 to the lower 48, vs. $79 which would be the total if I added them up and put the full shipping amount)

PXL_20231008_150125729.jpg

So all six shipped for $65

Last edited:
@JohnMarcson Do you still have the LP6000 feet, I could probably use them on my LP bar I am working on.

I still have these pictured below. I would like to get $10 per item OR $50 for all six plus shipping. I believe I should be able to get these shipped for $19. But, I would do $65 shipped/total for all 6 to the lower 48, vs. $79 which would be the total if I added them up and put the full shipping amount)

View attachment 246794

ok so i think i will only be getting the two middle ones, also how would you take payment?

i was also thinking of paying shipping through making a label myself through a program that gives me discounts on shipping and i send you the file with the label, though i would need i think just the weight and box dimensions, but ill leave it up to you as to how youll want to go about the shipping.

View attachment 246794

Will these work for my Aero?

how much would it be for the two gutter tube mount feet on the very right?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 10.09.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 10.09.45 AM.png
    739.7 KB · Views: 6
how much would it be for the two gutter tube mount feet on the very right?
I'm going to guess shipping will be the main cost, I can't get them in a reasonable sized box, although they are light-ish. I was looking for $20 each or $35 for both plus shipping if I remember correctly.

I'm going to guess shipping will be the main cost, I can't get them in a reasonable sized box, although they are light-ish. I was looking for $20 each or $35 for both plus shipping if I remember correctly.
I am interested, if you could please send me a PM to figure some stuff out (im pretty sure is still havent met the minimum posts to be able to send PMs to others)

I have no idea what all of these mounts go to; some are to 8000/90h bars (far left), and there are LP6000 feet at the bottom right. Other than that they came with bars that I display without feet and I lost track, or I got them in an auction lot. The Sireno crossbar is missing an endcap and had a lot of stuff drilled into it. One of the sets of feet fit it. I am looking for $350 OBOView attachment 243713View attachment 243714View attachment 243715 plus shipping for all of it or I will take offers on specific items and decrease the lot price as the things sell.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup