Latest build

I like it. I like the placement of all the heads. I like the option for all the flood lights.
To each their own on patterns and combo of colors. Your going to get 1000 different opinions on that part.. and you may not have the option… it might have been spec’d by the customer.
But Personally, I am a fan of less white flashing… integrate white flashing into the lightbar, headlight flashers, or something in the grill, but that’s it. Enough to gain some more attention, but not overdoing and blinding the motoring public.

Reactions: fp13-2
I like it. I like the placement of all the heads. I like the option for all the flood lights.
To each their own on patterns and combo of colors. Your going to get 1000 different opinions on that part.. and you may not have the option… it might have been spec’d by the customer.
But Personally, I am a fan of less white flashing… integrate white flashing into the lightbar, headlight flashers, or something in the grill, but that’s it. Enough to gain some more attention, but not overdoing and blinding the motoring public
I had originally speced less white but they wanted more. Also all white shuts off when in park, just had this going for the video.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup