Wanted: Modern ISO Whelen 4 channel flasher and linear LED M Towman's HC

Welcome, hope ya find what you need here.

Definitely need to clarify LED or strobe as they are 2 completely different things (like gas and water. Both liquids but completely different makeup/composition). Plus LEDs use a flasher while strobes use a power supply. Lots of both types are made and often universal from brand to brand.

Welcome, hope ya find what you need here.

Definitely need to clarify LED or strobe as they are 2 completely different things (like gas and water. Both liquids but completely different makeup/composition). Plus LEDs use a flasher while strobes use a power supply. Lots of both types are made and often universal from brand to brand.
I have pictures in the post and I specified LED. Says 4 channel ballast on it. All part numbers and names are in pictures.

I have pictures in the post and I specified LED. Says 4 channel ballast on it. All part numbers and names are in pictures.

Vernacular makes all the difference in the world

Your title stated led strobe, there is no such thing, it’s either one or the other

And it stated 4 channel power supply, LED’s use flashers, strobes use power supplies

I have edited the title to reflect what you need. Good luck with your search

Vernacular makes all the difference in the world

Your title stated led strobe, there is no such thing, it’s either one or the other

And it stated 4 channel power supply, LED’s use flashers, strobes use power supplies

I have edited the title to reflect what you need. Good luck with your search
Thank you for that clarification sir.

Reactions: Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup