Federal Signal Smartpod setup (complete pods,wiring, control board) - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Federal Signal Smartpod setup (complete pods,wiring, control board)

I am reworking a lightbar and will be removing the smartpods. This is for the complete Smartpod setup (internal control board, connecting wires, pod base, clear pod dome and Smartpod light assembly)

This is for the complete pair of Smartpods and no other parts of the pictured bar
ELB purchase $50+shipping

List Date: 12/2/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Federal Signal Smartpod setup (complete pods,wiring, control board)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_4822cf0f_583d_44a7_b628_e2d0b9af2861.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to hi-jack the tread...but what the heck is that??????
I have never seen a vector set up like that.

Not to hi-jack the tread...but what the heck is that??????
I have never seen a vector set up like that.

No worries. It started life as a 7 pod Smart Vector. I had it on an old wrecker. When I sold that truck I cut the bar down to 5 and moved the pods to fit a small service truck.

I'm interested, but a little bit confused. Is the picture representative of what I would receive if I bought it, or would it be the individual pods, etc, that I would be able to create my own bar with.
Thanks, Dan

This is for the complete pair of Smartpods and no other parts of the pictured bar
ELB purchase $50+shipping

I'm interested, but a little bit confused. Is the picture representative of what I would receive if I bought it, or would it be the individual pods, etc, that I would be able to create my own bar with.
Thanks, Dan

Looks pretty clear to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup