For Sale: Modern Federal Signal Interceptor PA20A *works*

kadetklapp

Veteran Member
May 21, 2010
Indiana
Casually perusing ebay I noticed the prices on these seemed significantly higher than used to be (Ebay, I know). I had it listed for all of a day and a half and some ----wipe got mad I didn't accept his $50 offer and started reporting my listings. So I'm going to try it here. This is a functioning siren. The tones are pretty good coming out of the amp. Little warbly but I've had the siren for going on 17 years and it's always sounded that way. The red illuminator light no longer shines and there is NO PA mic or cord. Just power leads.

$200 shipped? Maybe I'm way off. Make an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_8859.jpeg
    IMG_8859.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8858.jpeg
    IMG_8858.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8857.jpeg
    IMG_8857.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8855.jpeg
    IMG_8855.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 12
Nobody reported you. Ebay pulls interceptors and most bars or beacons with a red or blue lens. Why they leave the industrial fireball 2 strobes alone and pull any fireball 2 beacon with red or blue is unknown. They have staff doing this daily. They seem to target PA20 Interceptors and original Fireball beacon lights.

About the only way you can buy such items on there is buy it now before their staff catches them as inappropriate. Anyway, I think you can get a much newer PA300 with air horn for $200. I have bought a lot of PA20's for $100 or less, especially with no bracket. I can offer you $120 shipped to 43221. That seems to be in the money from my past experience.

Nobody reported you. Ebay pulls interceptors and most bars or beacons with a red or blue lens. Why they leave the industrial fireball 2 strobes alone and pull any fireball 2 beacon with red or blue is unknown. They have staff doing this daily. They seem to target PA20 Interceptors and original Fireball beacon lights.

About the only way you can buy such items on there is buy it now before their staff catches them as inappropriate. Anyway, I think you can get a much newer PA300 with air horn for $200. I have bought a lot of PA20's for $100 or less, especially with no bracket. I can offer you $120 shipped to 43221. That seems to be in the money from my past experience.
I read your message on EBAY. I know you are unhappy with their nonsensical policies to pull certain items and yet sell other similar ones..... I have not bought anything on this site, but I am familiar with EBAYs tricks... I am having surgery on the 10th (outpatient) but I am not positive when I can make the drive to pick up the bar. We can wait what will probably be a couple weeks until I can make the drive or I can pay you to ship the PA20 now.
It is your choice. It might be good to discuss further parts trades/purchases both ways. My e-mail is spshirk@aol.com

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup