Positive Awesome purchase from Jmarico1

TXDPSCJ

Aug 6, 2023
NJ
All I can say is "JMarico1" is AWESOME!!

I had a "want" out on this site for a vintage Code 3 10-head ArrowStik and he contacted me letting me know he had one and the proper controller for it.

Being new to this site and not knowing anyone, I was hesitant, but he reassured me by supplying multiple points of reference on here as well as another source. He also sent me his #, sent me numerous pics, and even video of the unit functioning.

He answered so many of my questions, he's the real deal and very, very nice - as well as knowledgeable with what he sells. He stayed in touch throughout the sale.

The packing on this unit was AMAZING! I mean, REALLY AMAZING!! It was packed extremely well to avoid any damages while in transit. He also worked with me on shipping method.

After he received my payment he let me know the package was shipped (insured and sent the tracking info).

I would recommend Jmarico1 to anyone on here or even to others offline if needing very hard to find vintage warning equipment.

Joe - thanks a million for reaching out and offering the item for sale as well as dealing with my multiple emails. This part is helping me with getting 100% period correct equipment for my restoration!! I can't thank you enough!

Included are images of the packing (triple sealed exterior and double packed interior) and both items received.

Attachments

• IMG_5314.jpeg
    IMG_5314.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5316.jpeg
    IMG_5316.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5318.jpeg
    IMG_5318.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Forum Statistics