Another story of bad cops in the news. (Not a bash thread)

I clicked away from the news story when the woman started butchering the anthem.

JazzDad said:
"I clicked away from the news story when the woman started butchering the anthem."

It is really a shame that, more often than not, I have to mute the sound when our National Anthem is sung at many (most) televised events due to the singer trying to individualize the lyrics. Why not sing it like it was intended to be sung?

Last edited:
... and religion! Oh, the shame of it all.

Reactions: StEaLtH2
Oh, they'll get you on a 1739!

Reminder that this is not a cop bashing thread, contrary to the title jazz chose. It is meant to highlight those times the media covers the good. Elightbars is proud to support all aspects of public safety. Please PM me if you take issue with this.

Reactions: JazzDad
Reminder that this is not a cop bashing thread, contrary to the title jazz chose. It is meant to highlight those times the media covers the good. Elightbars is proud to support all aspects of public safety. Please PM me if you take issue with this.
That was my mistake I just read the title and posted the link.

Reactions: Tony P
Yes, "Bad" in the title should have been italicized, or put in quotation marks as I just did. We see so much cop-bashing in the media, we need to see the stories that do make the news about LEOs doing good stuff.

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup