2003-2006 Silverado - Federal Signal Rumbler Speaker Install

Pyron

Jul 21, 2012
Waukesha, WI
Has anyone mounted rumbler speakers to this series of Chevy/GMC truck?

I'd rather not make custom brackets. Are the brackets used in the 2008+ Tahoe close enough to use in the Silverado?

Are such systems worthless gimmicks?
Do they lower the pitch by one octave or two?

Are such systems worthless gimmicks?
Do they lower the pitch by one octave or two?
Not at all. Have you never heard one in person or seen any on YouTube videos?

They put the siren signal though another amp, drop it to base frequwncies and output the tone on subwoofer speakers.

If they were the howler i would say i could help.. but since they use the strap instead of screws you might have a problem. since the only place to mount them is between the bumper and rock guard and frame. you might have to make something to install them. or buy whelen Howler speakers and use them with the Fed sig siren, alot of people have tthe speakers left over due to the fact that they come with 2 speakers and u can only install on on a ford utility with fog lights.

If they were the howler i would say i could help.. but since they use the strap instead of screws you might have a problem. since the only place to mount them is between the bumper and rock guard and frame. you might have to make something to install them. or buy whelen Howler speakers and use them with the Fed sig siren, alot of people have tthe speakers left over due to the fact that they come with 2 speakers and u can only install on on a ford utility with fog lights.

Challenge accepted

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup